New Mobile Targeted Marketing Trends You Should Take Note Of
We all know that we live in a world that is mobile-first, which brings a whole lot of new opportunities for businesses to market their brands and to drive sales as the landscape changes constantly, it is essential to find the best ways to connect with your customers via mobile targeted marketing, giving you the opportunity to interact with them via a host of different applications, mobile technologies and screen sizes.
Here are some of the new trends that you should consider if you wish to reach your consumers via mobile targeted marketing.
- No more guestimates when it comes to return on investment ROI: As mobile marketing creates viable sources of credible and measurable data and stats, it is easy to understand your return on investment. The use of SMS messaging data, volume of mobile data and other statistics that you get when you use electronic marketing channels, allow you to keep accurate track of what you spend versus what you get back. Thus, making this a very effective way of determining your marketing spend.
- Mobile video is hot: Over the last decade videos have been used more and more frequently to reach audiences, making video hotter than ever before! It is estimated that about 80% of people in this country now use their smartphones or laptops to view videos, and this provides ideal marketing opportunities. Today, the smartphone is one of the most important tools in the marketing world and the way technology is utilised is one of the most powerful ways to reach an audience and interact with customers and potential customers. The market for video is expanding at an exponential rate and new studies show that this trend will continue to grow at a steady pace. The time for developing new strategies is here, because of the convenience of smartphones.
- Personalised content: Everybody is sick and tired of receiving email or mobile content that is generalised and non-targeted. The user demands that a more personal approach is taken pronto, and for that reason marketers are now forced to create content that appeals to the individual rather than a group. Luckily, consumer behaviour can be studied with mobile targeted marketing and give a greater understanding of what particular customers want. Their online behaviour and interaction with mobile data provides a profile that can be used in a way that appeals to them, and to provide them only with the content that they will be interested in. This way they are much more likely to engage with the information and to interact with the marketing efforts.
- Going all out on mobile: Seeing that people use their mobile phones all day long, it is possible to stretch marketing efforts throughout the day to reach consumers. No longer is marketing restricted to one TV slot, which is likely to draw the biggest audience; it is now possible to target specific users throughout the day and provide them with content that they may view instantly or later when they are so inclined. Another great thing about mobile targeted marketing is that your audience can become your marketers by sharing content with other users that may or may not be on your marketing radar. A mail or video sent by a friend is much more likely to be viewed than one that comes from a business.
If you are interested in harnessing the power of mobile targeted marketing, just speak to our talented team at Archer Digital today and see how much of a difference it can make to your company’s bottom line!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017