Ways to Harness the Power of Mobile Advertising to Boost Your Brand
One of the most powerful tools we can use for advertising today is mobile phones. Users are constantly on their phones and while they are engaging with certain apps, mobile advertising can bring something to them that they really want…and they are only a few clicks away from owning it. It’s fast, it’s convenient and it’s powerful. More and more companies are now tapping into the enormous power of mobile advertising to increase sales and to get their brand noticed. The results: potential consumers are responding well!
Look at these figures proven by a variety of studies
Around half of your consumers are prone to purchase items from a site that is optimised for mobile.
Mobile advertising get about three times the amount of clicks than traditional advertisements.
Almost 90% of searched performed on a mobile phone leads to action and around 50% of this leading to a concluded sale.
It is estimated by experts that during this year, more than 85% of local advertising will be delivered via mobile phone platforms, and it would be very unwise to ignore this trend.
Here are only some of the clever things you can do if you are looking for ways to draw advantage of the power of mobile advertising:
- KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid): Your customer wants to breeze through the purchase process as fast as possible, and you want them to do that too! Create direct calls to action, such as a good offer or a signup via email.
- Promote sharing on social media: It’s true that customers are much more likely to share content on their smart phones than on their laptops, and because using Twitter is typically a mobile phone pursuit, they are also more likely to Retweet content on their phone. Give them something to Like and Share (such as a competition or discount) and encourage them to share to enter.
- Geographic targeting: An audience that is geo-targeted provides better results. Run some analytics to find out where your users are and choose your users located closer to you. This also means that your campaign will result in a lower cost per conversion and a great ROI on marketing.
- Provide motivation: You need to turn a prospective buyer into a converted buyer in minutes. In other words, encourage them with incentives to buy. Discounts, coupons or limited offers that encourage users to act as quickly as possible and feedback that entice them to purchase – such as if someone left a shopping cart, alert them to a discount or offer that applies to the items in the cart before they leave.
At Archer Digital, we understand the power of mobile advertising and we have a lot of tricks up our sleeves. Contact us today to find out more!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017