Seven Reasons to Leverage SMS and MMS Services for Marketing
If you’re not using SMS and MMS services to market your product, it’s time to start. These media enable you to reach your consumer while providing an experience through video, graphics and text, to any mobile platform. It’s also a very cost-effective way to market and advertise, and is gaining ground throughout many markets.
Here are some of the reasons why you should be using SMS and MMS services:
1) Highly interactive: Because it creates a form of seamless communication during interaction with your target market, you’re able to get feedback from them and to gauge opinion through their behaviour on your mobile apps.
2) Easy to build brand awareness: Nobody is going to use your product or service if they do not know that it exists. SMS and MMS services are perfect for introducing your business to your consumers, and the more they interact with it, the more brand recognition is built. Studies have proven that people would much rather choose a brand that they recognise over one that they don’t, even if they have never used that particular brand before. Promoting your brand with consumers allows them to recognise it and to ultimately choose it over another.
3) Cost-effective: Compared to traditional media, multimedia marketing has the edge when it comes to cost. It’s also much easier to manage, manipulate and monitor and to track the receptiveness of your consumers.
4) It’s powerful: With improvement in mobile technology, advances in SMS and MMS services are at your disposal to leverage to your benefit anywhere, and any time. Part of the appeal is that you’re able to provide instant communication or deliver messages at optimal times, and it gives you the ability to create messages that are tailored to user needs in order to promote the products that they are most likely to engage with.
5) Provides a rich experience: All content can be adapted to the requirements of a destination device, and multiple messages can be delivered within a single message. MMS messages are also more likely to be opened within a few minutes of delivery (it’s estimated that around 90% of messages are opened within three minutes of receipt), which implies that they are in fact reaching your consumers.
6) Communicate both ways: Delivering content via SMS and MMS services do not only go one way – they provide a two-way communication process during which you can actually interact with your consumer. They are able to reply to MMS or SMS messaging or submit information without having to download specific apps, which makes it a great communication tool.
7) Messages can be shared: One of the big advantages of electronic marketing on mobile platforms is that relevant messages can be forwarded to anyone in the contact list, or shared on a social media platform. People who forward messages usually do so because they think that the receiver will be interested in the message, and this enables you to engage with more users who are actually interested in the product.
If you want to know more about how to leverage SMS and MMS services to the benefit of your business, speak to our clever team of experts at Archer Digital today!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017