Three Advantages of Including Personalized Mobile Messaging in your Marketing
With technology advancing so fast nowadays, your users could probably not be bothered much with static experiences. Mobile is no longer just a communication media; it has become a lifestyle. It shows you how your consumers spend their time, where and how they choose to interact with products, and it’s now more important than ever to invest in the development of an app that will allow you to send personalized mobile messaging to your consumers.
It’s crucial that you provide messaging that lives up to the expectations of the user and it in order to remain on trend, you have to find out what your users want, and personalise their experiences with your products according to their needs.
While some people still have reservations about personalized mobile messaging the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages, and if done prudently, you can engage the user by providing an experience that will make them more likely to re-engage with your brand. Here are some ways in which personalized messaging can benefit your brand:
1) Drives sales: It’s quite common for users to favour a product, or drag it into a shopping cart, and then dropping it, and this is one of the biggest problems when it comes to conversion. Pushing a message out to the customer at another time to encourage them to proceed to the checkout could direct user behaviour and generate a sale.
2) Retains users: It’s crucial to keep your subscribers, and it’s about more than just keeping them interested. Being able to personalise your campaign based on their behaviours within your app allows you to bring them back at the times when they are most likely to drop off. You can do this by offering them a special discount on a product they were interested in just before they are likely to drop out.
3) Increase loyalty: It’s now widely considered by marketers that it’s a sin to send an offer to a user that they would not be interested in it. Loyalty is built when consumers feel that you have invested in them and taken their interests to heart, and it’s therefore the smart thing to do to gather customer data across channels to build a personal profile of that person and then user personalized mobile messaging to reach them.
If you would like to find out more about how Archer Digital can help you build a solid personalized mobile messaging campaign to reach more consumers, give our friendly team a call today!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017