Why Personalised Video Services are the Marketing Media of the Future
Because it has now become so insanely important to connect with your customers on a whole new personal level, it is no longer effective to just continue with the old, generic mass emails and SMS services. You have to know your customers in order to know how to respond to their needs, and the process is no longer just dependent on the push; there must also be some pull in there to ensure that they interact with you and your brand. This builds brand familiarity and trust. Communication must be easy to receive, to understand, and to interpret, and customised or personalised video services are some of the best ways to achieve marketing traction.
We know that social media and other communication platforms have become incredibly important on personal and business levels, and it is vital to be able to harness the power of these platforms in order to communicate to customers and potential clients. Video has arguably made by far the biggest strides – it has been proven that digital video now commands a significant amount of both teenagers’ and adults’ time, and personalised video services aimed at their specific needs achieve a much more favourable reaction. Being able to take care of the ever-changing needs of customers on a constant basis is very important, and the trend for giving customers the option to “self-serve” in a way that is practical and personal can vastly reduce costs while increasing customer satisfaction and nurturing customer loyalty.
Other advantages that personalised video services offer include:
- Integration: Personalised video services can easily be integrated with other technologies to form part of a multi-channel approach. This means that processes can be better streamlined across the business.
- Unique design: Your customer service simply must be personalised now in order to engage with the opportunities that draw customers, and this means your personalised video services can be uniquely designed to cater to particular customers.
- More sales: The advantages of video services will not only benefit your sales, but also your sales time. Informative videos can help to increase sales and generate automatic leads.
- Entertainment: You are able to engage with your customers, but you must stand out above the others competing for their attention. This means that your videos can be made highly entertaining in order to keep them connected.
If you want to understand the power the personalised video services can bring to your organisation, contact Archer Digital today.
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017