Reasons to Use a Personalised Messaging Platform to Connect with Your Customers
Think about your favourite restaurant or pub – the one where everyone knows your name and the bar staff put your chosen drink in your hand before you have even ordered it. This is the essence of true personal service; it’s honed in on your identity and preferences and you don’t have to order the same thing over and over before someone finally cottons on to the fact that you have particular tastes and requirements. Those who do will inevitably see more of you than those who don’t, and if a sense of understanding and familiarity is created between the marketer and the buyer, sales increase.
Consumers like it when a website remembers something about them – be it a name, location, wish lists, or a personalised message that connects them to items similar to their previous searches. It can also vastly speed up the selection and transaction period, which is gold for most personal messaging services. You want the period between getting a message and reading it to be as short and uncomplicated as possible, and you want to drive them back to your business if they are curious about what you are offering. Personalisation is a trend that can help with this, but it’s still not used widely enough today. This means that there is still a solid niche in the market for those who to want to use personalised messaging platforms to connect with their customers.
The facts speak for themselves: research has proven that behavioural, personal data have a much higher impact on return on investment and on user engagement. Here are some reasons why you should use a personalised messaging platform to market your business:
- Higher conversion rate: Messages that are directed to the requirements of particular readers will get more traction and achieve a higher conversion. General, high-volume messaging is not where it’s at any longer. The person has to feel that you know how they are and what they want. One of the best ways to do this is to reference prior behaviour.
- Simplified conversion: There has to be very few steps between the view and the conversion. If your goal is to get someone to become curious about what you have to offer, you must act quickly because they are more likely to move to a competitor if the message is not personal enough.
- Yield more customers with fewer emails: Email marketing used to be large-volume and generic. The same mail was sent to everyone repeatedly until the desired hit rate was achieved. Today, relevance is much more important, and any generic content that drops in an inbox is almost certainly going to be either ignored or deleted. Learning how to target these mails to the profile of a reader and to take into consideration their previous selections and online behaviours and preferences allow you to get much closer to the customer.
If you would like to find out more about the personalised message platform from Archer Digital and how it can boost conversion rates and change your business landscape, give our team a call today!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017