Achieving Success for Your Brand via Effective Mobile User Engagement
One of the most important questions business managers can ask themselves today is how to achieve success in mobile. Before, most companies or brands relied on providing some kind of app for their customers – it was a novelty, a new toy, and everybody loved it! Everyone who had a new app that catered for their specific market and business seemed to be very hip, the company was cool, and they rode the wave of the new app age for a while.
But this is not then any more. Businesses have to find new ways of achieving massive mobile user engagement and success by engaging users in different ways and through new platforms. The internet ecosystem has changed and got wiser, and hits on a website are no longer good enough. The world has entered the age of serious user engagement. Where there was reaction before, we now need interaction. Downloads are no longer the new vanity metric and the Christmas bonus is no longer dependent on how many Likes you managed to acquire for your brand. That said, there’s still a lot of merit in the acquisition of mobile users, but the acquisition of the user is just the primary step towards better exposure. What is now needed is serious user engagement and, under the present circumstances, there’s no set app for that!
Engagement is a strange animal. It is more than an action; it is the creation of a mindset. Creating an experience for the user should be the main consideration in the design of any application that is focused on attracting more users. But it can be very difficult to implement this in a cost efficient and scalable manner, and here mobile engagement automation can play a great role.
The majority of in-app marketing focuses on Push and in-app messaging, user segmentation, behaviour that is geo-targeted, and other methods. In 2015, in-app marketing truly gained momentum and produced some great results, but yet only a few organisations are actually utilising the tools that assist with driving their apps to achieve noticeable rankings and wider reach. It is indeed possible to achieve remarkable results…and those who do use it are getting noticed!
Tactics That Work
- Smart Push: Those who have engaged with an app, such as filling in details, adding items to a shopping list or working through part of a tutorial but then left the app can be pushed to engage via a Push notification. This increases conversions quite significantly.
- Perfect timing: Present the correct offers at the right time – proactively identify users’ needs in terms of events, plan a campaign and launch it at the right moment when demand is at its highest.
- Epic digital security: If dealing with sensitive data, it’s imperative to implement measures such as geolocation parameters that flag any irregular behaviour.
- Provide free peace of mind: Give your digital/mobile customers real-time feedback on their accounts or requests. Banks are good at doing this – clients want to know that money has been withdrawn before the receipt at the ATM or POS has even printed out!
If you want to know how we can increase your mobile user engagement and success, give our expert team at Archer Digital a call today!
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017