Savvy Predictions for Mobile Marketing and the Future
It’s true that the journey of the modern customer and consumer is a fairly complex one. Consumers and potential consumers are connecting with brands and products in ways that have never before been used, and effective cross connection between different channels and platforms is now almost the norm. Particular marketing media simply cannot be used in isolation any longer. While it was fine to run a television ad ten years ago, that form of advertising now has to be backed up by a whole lot of mobile platforms and other strategies and startling campaigns to get the word across. That being said, it sounds more complicated than it actually is, and predictions for mobile marketing and the future can show us some exciting stuff!
Here are what some marketing gurus have to say about mobile marketing and the future:
- The full relationship with the consumer lifecycle will become more interactive and effective with mobile platforms. Everything from lead generation and pushing consumers into making a sale, to enticing them with marketing that is personalised and highly targeted, can be achieved. This can vastly benefit the bottom line and the way you advertise.
- More marketing managers will start to realise that mobile or static advertising cannot be applied effectively in isolation anymore. It’s now crucial to find the links between different platforms and to find effective cross channel solutions that span different devices, platforms, and preferences.
- More research about products is now being done on mobile than desktop devices. This means that all marketers now have to pay extra attention to their mobile marketing strategies. It has also become vital that a cross-device approach is taken that provides the same experience for consumers across the various channels, whether it’s on desktop, tablet, or mobile.
- The next year will be the year for marketers to explore and experiment with mobile platforms. After that it will be essential that mobile marketing becomes an integrated part of their marketing plan as it is set to become the main marketing vehicle for the organisation to get the brand across to the consumer. It’s essential for organisations to be able to adapt their digital marketing programmes effectively in order to entertain and engage the consumer with a unique experience that was not possible before.
- Mobile marketing is the one tool that makes marketers realise how effective it is to reach customers wherever they are, whenever they need it, with products that appeal to them. It’s therefore vital to embrace the reality that they need to go where the customer is, and not the other way around.
If you want to know more about what the experts have to say about mobile marketing and the future, why not speak to one of our clever consultants at Archer Digital? We would be delighted to help.
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017