Why You Should Consider the Archer SMS Solution for Part of your Marketing Strategy
If you want to communicate your products or services to your potential and existing customers, few ways are more effective than personalised Short Messaging Service (SMS) solutions. SMS is rising in popularity in multi-channel marketing for good reason – it’s effective! However, it is also true that not many digital agencies are able to offer it as a core marketing strategy, and this means that potential opportunities are not taken advantage of and that communication is not as effective; as a result, your ROI is not living up to its potential.
Often clients believe that mobile marketing is not very cost-effective, but this could not be further from the truth. Targeted mobile communication is becoming one of the most effective strategies to communicate and interact with customers and to drive sales and conversion. When you can target your customers with personalised messages based on their previous engagement and online behaviour, they are far more likely to take note, whereas a generic email or SMS is more likely to get ignored or deleted.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider using the Archer SMS solution to get your marketing to hit where it should:
- It is instant and direct: Studies have proven that around 95% of all SMS messages are picked up and read within the first fifteen minutes after receipt by the customer. This means they generate a good ROI, and they can be very successfully combined with other communication strategies and promotional campaigns on other platforms.
- Simplify response with shortcodes: If you add a shortcode or keyword, or even a hashtag to other communications, it builds familiarity and encourages people to speak about the brand and to engage others while doing so.
- Very useful for integration with other platforms and channels: It is important that a marketing strategy or promotional campaign is not one-dimensional and that a variety of platforms and advertising media is used to place the product in full view of the potential customer. While SMS can be used effectively on its own, traction and conversion will be better if it is combined with other channels as part of the campaign. This way you will be able to appeal to a larger target market and get more hits. Other marketing media include email marketing, social media platforms, and even traditional marketing media such as television.
If you want find out more about how the Archer SMS solution can improve your marketing power and help you to harness the power of communication, give our friendly team a call today.
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017