Six Reasons to Use Archer Digital’s Mobile and Video Integration
Amidst the media and information storm that your consumers face every day, it is important for your message to stand out above the noise. You must be noticed, your brands should be recognised, and your marketing has to be tailored. Archer Digital’s mobile and video integration services help you to achieve this and to connect with your customer on a more personal level by providing them with content and products that appeal to their specific preferences and tune into their inclinations. This means that they’re more likely to engage with your organisation and to commit to purchases that you can drive through mobile and video integration; ultimately, your bottom line will see the benefits.
There are various ways in which combining mobile and video integration can provide advantages to your organisation, and these include:
- Your customers are constantly watching video: With all the smartphones on the market it is not hard to see why video via mobile devices is now becoming one of the most effective marketing tools around. People watch millions of videos every day on their mobile phones; whether at home, at work, on the train, on the bus, or out at friends, they are constantly tapping into information being streamed at them via mobile platforms. This means that you will have a large audience, and personalising your mobile and video integration will have an even greater effect.
- Spreading the word: It is possible to do network marketing that is highly personalised with Archer Digital’s mobile and video integration because users share content with other users who…
- are not on your network, and
- have personal knowledge of the people they share with, and will share particular content only if they think it will appeal to a particular person.
This is hugely powerful.
- Video helps to convert advertising into sales: It has been proven by reputable companies that showing a video on mobile about a product can convert up to 35% more sales.
- Mobile video informs and educates: While your potential consumer may not know anything about your product, watching it perform online may give them a good idea of how your products benefit them and create a need. It is the age-old principle of marketing: to create a want or a need where there is none! Mobile video is one of the best ways to engage customers with new information and to educate them about the benefits of your products.
- Mobile video is doing very well, thank you: It is now becoming obvious that mobile engagement with product knowledge is overtaking online computer engagement significantly. People viewing a video on a mobile device are more likely to complete watching a 30-second clip than people viewing the same clip on a computer or laptop.
- Search engines adore video content: Because video content is so easily searchable, it brings it closer to your consumers. They can look for whatever they need and find it in seconds. Therefore, your content and SEO have to be optimised for the best search results.
If you want to know more about how Archer Digital’s mobile and video integration can bring you closer to your consumer base, give our friendly team a call today.
- Social Messaging Services - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Advertising Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Digital Messaging Platform - April 10, 2017
- Mobile Business Solutions - April 10, 2017
- Video Storytelling Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Client Data Management Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Engagement Solutions - March 6, 2017
- Modern Mobile Engagement Platforms for Marketing - March 6, 2017
- Mobile Targeted Marketing - February 13, 2017
- Bulk SMS Marketing - February 13, 2017